Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese entrepreneur living in the city of Orange in California. Alongside my amazing partner JP and the happy-go lucky father Henry. My Instagram account is @annephung and I am most popular with my followers. I post about my life in general, the good and the bad. My parents accompanied me into America in 1990, when I was only one and a half years old. I would not be able to share my story with you today if my parents didn't work for their dreams and put up with sacrifices. My parents inspired me and helped me to become successful. My mind knew what the plan was to live my life. Go to college and then graduate. Get married. Purchase a home. Have kids. The lifestyle I had thought I would have was not what it turned out to be. 2013 was the year I realized I disliked my corporate position. Although the salary and position was good but I did not feel that it was fulfilling. In reality, I thought I was wasting my time. The year 2013 was when I realized that my passion was fitness. I also enjoyed having fun and being able to help other people. On the path towards this direction change in my life, I started to find the personal training I needed. I began my business in the year 2014. I am celebrating my seventh anniversary in this calendar year. It's not common to see an Asian woman in this business. In the coaching industry I'm determined to change the world by offering high-quality coaching to help others become healthier and happier. In addition, I wish for people to feel empowered to pursue their goals and be able to achieve whatever it is they wish for in life. My career was beginning to take off, I had the most devastating loss of my life, my mother's passing away. The eight years she fought struggle with Scleroderma. Now she's resting on Heaven and I will keep her in my heart. The universe has the capacity to give us the exact thing we require even if we're not able to see the lesson at this moment. My loss has impacted my life in several ways. I truly believe that my death provided me with the opportunity to begin a new chapter. Her death occurred at the age of 87 on Tet/Lunar New Year Day. The day was her chance to start her new journey. I got my second chance to live the life of a fulfilled and happy. As I approach my 30s, I have a sense of living and being alive. I don't feel that I'm just another number. I am sharing my experiences to you with the hope that you will resonate by my experiences and words so that you can feel secure knowing that you're not the only one, to know that you are beyond capable of anything you put your heart into. that true love exists that therapy is not a problem and as health is the greatest form of wealth. I pray that you live your life to its fullest and that you die without regrets as death is the sole thing that is promised to the people in our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Gillies and Elle Fanning

Ava Lange

Beautiful Pics Of Lucy Boynton and Stella Maeve Feet and Legs